LBBC Baskerville will be hosting an Open Day event on Thursday 23rd May 2019 from 10.30am until 2.15pm at their premises in Leeds.
Focus of the Event:
- Demonstration of Corrosion Testing Autoclave Range
- Measurement challenges in harsh operating environments
- Current and future needs in tools, technologies and methods
- New products and systems to enable innovation and develop improved solutions
Format of the Event:
The event will bring together insights from an industry and academic perspective. It is specifically designed to identify priority areas and recommended actions to address some of the most important and challenging issues in corrosion testing and replicating severe field conditions in a laboratory environment.
Who should attend?
- Energy companies
- Engineering/Technology service providers
- Research facilities
- Test houses
- Corrosion engineers
- Material engineers
- Mechanical/Chemical engineers
- Post docs
- PhD researchers
For further information, contact: Dr Danny Burkle
Tel: +44 (0) 113 205 7413
Email: [email protected]